Another brick in the wall!

Well, here's another brick in the information age blog, err, wall!!! Well, I have been contemplating to start a blog of my own for a quite sometime now (and I mean it when I say quite sometime! at least 5 years!) and finally the five year plan got executed! Finally, I did act on the saying why postpone today what you can postpone tomorrow! Feel happy and satisfied...

If you have been somehow misguided or lost way and landed to this site, would wonder what's the BIG deal starting a blog and you will be correct...so continue and don't brood too much on my first blog!!!

Yes, you will get this kind of "insightful" writing on this blog!!! So continue being daring! :)

PS: the name of the blog is not inspired from the famous song of famous Pink Floyd...as people who know me well would bet I would have not known that! :) Yeah, I know am writing truth at the cost of being called moron who doesn’t know PF and his songs! Other names that I thought before I finalized on this one are:
• Drop in the ocean © (I hope this too isn’t a song. If it is, please educate!):) Also I have copyrighted it now!
• Work in Progress ©

Now that I write and talk so much, let me also clear your doubts as to how I came to know that this is song by PF. Well, no prizes for guessing it right…another “great” Google! Was just checking what I get if I search “Another brick….and I was enlightened!

So this is all…I think more than enough for my first blog post before I make all feel that this is comparable to first kiss, first love, first job, first s…..OK. That’s it before even Google runs down my over-enthusiasm by giving “A” rating to my blog at the first post itself….

Hope to write something more sensible and meaningful soon! Happy surfing!

1 comments:

  Harsh

April 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM

badhiyan hai bhai...